Watch this space for the 2017 opening date for our Outdoor Pool at Sportspace Hemel Hempstead.
Please select your required filters to view the Public Swimming timetable. Please note - there may be pool restrictions during casual swim
times due to swimming lessons. For our school holiday swimming programme please check the Kidspace Holiday Activities webpage or leaflet.
*Please note the casual diving sessions are open sessions and subject to availability. Please call us on 01442 507100 to confirm availability. Please note the minimum age for entrance to the diving pit as part of casual diving sessions is 8 years old (The swimmer must be competent and confident in the water).*
Adult Member £3.60 Adult Non-member £6.100 Junior Member £2.70 Junior Non-member £4.70 Concession Member £2.70
If you swim regularly, you may like to consider our Swim Membership which is available for only £22 per month via Direct Debit. This offers you unlimited swimming across all of our pools during public swim sessions.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 01442 507100.
Pool usage guidelines:
• The minimum age for unaccompanied entrance to the pool during public sessions is 8 years old (the swimmer must be competent and confident in the water). • We advise all swimmers, including children and babies, to shower before entering the pools. • Persons who have had sickness and/or diarrhoea should avoid swimming for at least 14 days. • Children wearing conventional or disposable nappies will not be allowed in the pools. Only special swimming nappies or swimming trunks/costumes are permitted. • An incident involving contamination of the pools must be reported immediately to the swimming pool staff. • Incidents involving faecal contamination will result in the pool being cleared and may result in pool closure for up to 12 hours.
If you are responsible for supervising any child remember:
• One adult (aged 18+) parent or guardian, should supervise no more than two children under 8 years old. • Always make sure you stay with them. If they are non-swimmers, make sure they have the appropriate buoyancy aids and stay within their safe standing depth of water.
These guidelines are to protect public safety. The Dacorum Sports Trust management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not comply with these guidelines.
It is essential that our lifeguards participate in ongoing staff training, these sessions take place on the following days and times:
- Mondays 9-10am all pools at Sportspace Hemel Hempstead
- Mondays 1.45-2.45pm two lanes in the pool at Sportspace Berkhamsted
- Tuesdays 6.30-7.30pm one lane in the pool at Sportspace Tring
Please note these sessions are subject to change with or without notice.