Please note the Large Pool Inflatables have currently changed to the following obstacle courses for the foreseeable future:
- Sportspace Berkhamsted - Twin Track
- Sportspace Hemel Hempstead - Twin Track
- Sportspace Tring - Large Pool Inflatable (Please note there will be no sessions until further notice - the sessions will be replaced with Fun and Floats)
Changes to the Pool Timetable
Please click here for our Bank Holiday pool opening times.
The Outdoor Pool at Sportspace Hemel Hempstead is now closed until Spring 2018. For more info please click here.
Advanced Notice of Christmas Pool Closures - The swimming pools will be closed for cleaning and maintenance for the following dates:
- Sportspace Hemel Hempstead pools - Wednesday 20th December, Thursday 21st December and Friday 22nd December
- Sportspace Berkhamsted pool - Wednesday 20th December
- Sportspace Tring (the whole Centre and therefore pool) will be closed Monday 25th December to Monday 1st January (inclusive).
Please see Kids Swim School page here for swimming lesson closures.
Please note the below changes will take affect from September 2017:
- Sportspace Berkhamsted - Saturday 5.15-6.15pm will now be casual swimming.
- Sportspace Tring - Sunday 2-3pm will be casual swimming and 3-4pm will be Family Fun and Floats.
- Sportspace Hemel Hempstead - Tuesday & Thursday 6.15-7.15am there will only be half the pool available for Dawn Breakers swimming. Sunday 5-6pm there will only be half the pool available for Casual Swimming.
Public Swim Timetable
To view our Public Swim leaflet please click here (pdf version). Please select your required filters to view the Public Swimming timetable. Please note - there may be pool restrictions during casual swim times due to swimming lessons. For our school holiday swimming programme please check the Kidspace Holiday Activities webpage or leaflet.
*Please note the casual diving sessions are open sessions and subject to availability. Please call us on 01442 507100 to confirm availability. Please note the minimum age for entrance to the diving pit as part of casual diving sessions is 8 years old (The swimmer must be competent and confident in the water).*
Adult Member £3.60 Adult Non-member £6.10 Junior Member £2.70 Junior Non-member £4.70 Concession Member £2.70
If you swim regularly, you may like to consider our Swim Membership which is available for only £22 per month via Direct Debit. This offers you unlimited swimming across all of our pools during public swim sessions.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01442 507100.
Pool usage guidelines:
• The minimum age for unaccompanied entrance to the pool during public sessions is 8 years old (the swimmer must be competent and confident in the water). • We advise all swimmers, including children and babies, to shower before entering the pools. • Persons who have had sickness and/or diarrhoea should avoid swimming for at least 14 days. • Children wearing conventional or disposable nappies will not be allowed in the pools. Only special swimming nappies or swimming trunks/costumes are permitted. • An incident involving contamination of the pools must be reported immediately to the swimming pool staff. • Incidents involving faecal contamination will result in the pool being cleared and may result in pool closure for up to 12 hours.
If you are responsible for supervising any child remember:
• One adult (aged 18+) parent or guardian, should supervise no more than two children under 8 years old. • Always make sure you stay with them. If they are non-swimmers, make sure they have the appropriate buoyancy aids and stay within their safe standing depth of water.
These guidelines are to protect public safety. The Dacorum Sports Trust management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not comply with these guidelines.
We regret to inform you that we only have a disabled hoist available for the pools at Sportspace Hemel Hempstead only, until further notice. We have 'easy steps' available at Sportspace Berkhamsted for those with limited mobility problems. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
It is essential that our lifeguards participate in ongoing staff training, these sessions take place on the following days and times:
- Mondays 9-10am all pools at Sportspace Hemel Hempstead
- Mondays 1.45-2.45pm two lanes in the pool at Sportspace Berkhamsted
- Tuesdays 6.30-7.30pm two lanes in the pool at Sportspace Tring
Please note these sessions are subject to change with or without notice.