Sportspace believes the best advertising is word of mouth, we also know that many of our members recommend us to their friends and we would like to say thank you!
If a Gymspace/Swim Member refers a friend who takes out a Gymspace/Swim Membership - the existing member will receive 1 month's FREE membership.
What’s the catch? Providing your friend keeps their membership for a minimum of 3 months, you will receive 1 month of free Gymspace/Swim Membership, at the end of their 3rd month.
Please note: A joining fee for the new member applies.
Frequently asked questions:
1. What is 3 full months?
This is classed as 3 calendar months as follows:
- If the member joins on the 1st – 15th of the month it will be 3 direct debit payments.
- If the member joins on the 16th – 31st of the month it will be 2 direct debit payments as they would have paid 1 full month in their initial pro-rata.
2. When will I get my FREE month for referring a friend?
This will be automatically applied to your account once the above has been met.
3. I have an annual Gymspace/Swim membership, what do I get?
1 FREE month will be added to the end of your annual membership.
4. How many months do I get FREE if I refer a joint membership?
As 2 members are joining you will get 2 months FREE.
5. I have a joint Membership what will I get if I refer a friend?
The FREE month will be applied to your half of the membership only, so the monthly direct debit will be reduced by half to reflect this.
6. Does it matter if I refer someone who has a different type of Gymspace/Swim Membership?
No, the FREE month is on your current membership. For example if you are a Swim Member and the new member takes out a Gymspace Membership, you will get a FREE month on your Swim Membership.
7. How many referrals can I make?
As many as you like.
8. What if I do not want a FREE month?
The FREE month cannot be exchanged for a monetary value or paid against any other purchase within Dacorum Sports Trust.
9 .Can I choose which month I have FREE?
No. The FREE month will be automatically applied to your account. The only exception to this is if your membership is currently suspended, in which case you will need to make a formal request to email@example.com
For more information please call 01442 507100.