Sportspace, Little Hay Golf Complex and XC operate under the Dacorum Sports Trust umbrella.
Dacorum Sports Trust (DST) was established April 1st 2004 when the management for the sports services of Dacorum Borough Council were transferred to the new organisation. DST provides a broad range of sporting and fitness services, whether that be in the form of sports facilities, or support for schools, clubs, and local groups.
Benefits of working for Dacorum Sports Trust range from:
- Free parking
- Subsidised café facilities
- Staff activity use in our 7 varied sites with access to climbing, gyms, pools, golf and exercise classes.
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme etc.
Little Hay Golf Complex
- Required for Little Hay Golf Complex
- Shifts may include evenings and weekends
- Previous customer service experience, a good telephone manner & IT skills are desirable
- Full Training will be provided
For more information please contact George Reid on 01442 507172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5th April 2017
OPERATIONS TEAM VACANCY
XC Hemel Hempstead
XC are now recruiting for the operations team. We are looking for hard working individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be over 18 years old due to E.R.C.A high ropes instructor training guidelines
- You must be able to work every Saturday and Sunday (more hours during school holidays)
- Must have good customer service skills
- Must be able to work at heights and in small spaces
- Previous experience in outdoor activities and first aid at work is desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided.
Successful candidates will be required to attend 1 full week of training during May (date not yet confirmed).
If you are interested in applying for this role and you meet the full criteria, then please send over a cover letter and CV to Craig.email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 3rd April 2017
Casual and Part-time Catering Assistant
We are looking for hard-working and enthusiastic individuals to work on our catering team at Berkhamsted Sportspace.
Catering experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
Successful candidates will be trained on food, hygiene and allergy awareness.
The following shifts are currently available:
Sundays Shift varies
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, call 01442 507146 and speak to Yvonne Myall
Closing Date 1st April 2017
Level 1 & 2 Swimming Teachers
Sportspace Berkhamsted, Hemel Hempstead and Tring
Qualified ASA Level 1 and 2 Swimming Teachers are required to help us deliver our successful Aquaspace Swim School lessons.
Casual cover will be available with the possibility of contracted hours. Applicants should be available to work at weekends and evenings.
To apply or for further details, please email email@example.com.
Closing date: Ongoing